2. What are cookies?
Cookies are small, simple file that is sent with pages of this website and stored by your browser on your computer's or another device's hard drive. The information stored in them may be returned to our servers or the servers of relevant third parties during your next visit.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a programming code used to make our website function properly and interactively. This code runs on our server or your device.
4. What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or pixel marker) is a small invisible text or image on a web page that monitors website traffic. For this purpose, web beacons store various data about you.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work correctly and that your preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not have to enter the same information repeatedly when you visit the site.
5.2 Statistical cookies
We use statistical cookies to optimise the website experience for our visitors. These statistical cookies give us an overview of the use of our website. In addition, we ask for your permission to place statistical cookies.
5.3 Marketing/tracking cookies
Marketing/tracking cookies are cookies or any other form of local storage used to create user profiles to serve ads or track a user on this website or on multiple websites for similar marketing purposes.
7. Your rights in relation to personal data
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what happens to it and how long it will be kept.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to complete, correct, delete or block your personal data at any time.
- If you give us consent to process your data, you have the right to withdraw that consent and delete your personal data.
- The right to transfer your data: you have the right to request from the controller all your personal data and to transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you can object to the processing of your data. We respect this unless there are justified grounds for the processing.
If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us. If you have a complaint about how we handle your data, you also have the right to complain to the supervisory authority (data protection authority).
8. Enabling/disabling and removing cookies
You can use your web browser to delete cookies automatically or manually. You can also specify that some cookies may not be placed. Another option is to change your internet browser settings so that you receive a message whenever cookies are stored. For more information about these options, see the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Please note that if all cookies are disabled, our website may not function properly. However, if you delete cookies in your browser, they will be placed again with your consent when you revisit our website.
9. Contact details
If you have any questions or comments about our Cookies Policy and this statement, please get in touch with us using the following contact details:
Kešu Advertising s.r.o. Lermontovova 911/3 Bratislava – Staré Mesto, 811 05 Slovakia
Website: https://www.kesu.sk E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone number: +421 902 533 622